Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CHALLENGE AND CONTEST RESULTS

Hi CCE-ers! 

For the contest I had an under-whelming response of 7 cards e-mailed to me!  All the cards rose to the colour challenge, some to the fold and some to the sketch.  One card in particular met all three challenges.  Amazing creativity, Sue. 

I don't think a poll is in order since the 7 cards came from 2 people.  I'm sending each of the participants a surprise.

Irene and Sue - keep your eyes peeled for something in the mail.  Not a big pkg, but a little one to say "Thank you" for participating.



IS ANOTHER CHALLENGE IN THE MAKING??

STAY TUNED TO SEE

Madge






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. It was tough but stirred my brain. I'm anxious to get started on the next challenge.
    Sue Rapin

    ReplyDelete

 

avandia