Tuesday, February 23, 2010

April 2010 CCE challenge

Are you ready for a challenge??

To get the ball rolling on our CCE blog - I'm adding, not one, but three challenges for this month.  It is up to you.............are you up to 1, 2 or all 3 of them.

#1:  This is to inspire your colour inhibitions............  I know, it will be a BIG challenge for me, (my middle name is "monochromatic")............I've taken the 2010 Olympic pin for the challenge.
Add as much or as little as you want.

#2:  Here is a sketch to get your brain thinking.

#3:  Let's do a double take on a fold.........  How about creating a card with more than one fold.


Remember, these challenges are totally optional.  CCE gives you artistic license to create whatever you wish.  The challenges are put here to give you a little flicker of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.

Have fun and create!  It will be fun to see what unfolds..........(pardon the pun).

Rubber hugs, Inky wishes, Cricut chirps and Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge
aka:  maddie6833

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great challenge. I've been mulling it over and will try to do all three in one card. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting challenges! :-) HeatherJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. and........I have a devious gal pal who is going to help me come up with some even more "interesting challenges"......
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, that was quite a challenge! For the life of me, I couldn't get my head around the "sketch" part.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. A doctor can havemedicine with her, cant she. Why did we feel so sexy that day.
    lesbian stories girl on girl
    barely legal teen sex stories
    celebrity fuck stories
    sex stories post by straight guy
    free adult baby girl stories
    A doctor can havemedicine with her, cant she. Why did we feel so sexy that day.

    ReplyDelete

 

avandia