Sunday, March 28, 2010

April is fast approaching  - I have issued 3 challenges (scroll down) .  Without adding the sketch for the sketch challenge one of the CCE-ers did a card resembling the sketch of the Olympic pin............  VERY inventive.  I had the privilege of seeing the cards she will be sending to two lucky people - and indeed you are in for a treat!

As a bribe, to get some interest in CCE, I  drew two names from a hat and put those two names under my friend's name.....................   I can't get over what she did!! Oh,  how creative!!  -  So, I am leaving the pin as the Sketch Challenge to see if anyone else is up to the challenge. 

Lists will be heading your way on March 30th.  They will be done by "state of the art"  equipment......  Names in a hat - names out of a hat.  Sorry ladies, I've tried wiggling and squiggling for 4 years now,  and this is the fairest and the easiest on my brain.  So, the names on your list will be the "luck of the draw". 

Rubber hugs, inky wishes, Cricut chirps and Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia